Friday 23 January 2009


























Hi.
Just a few pic's to see if I can upload onto the blog.
Some of Ginestar looking over the peach trees to the mountains, one down at the river, and the rest in the mountains Sierra Nevada range highest we got to was 1800 meters above sea level.
The motor home did OK towing the trailer and car on the back, no problems so far! (cross fingers).
If it works out when I hit the publish button I will post some more pictures of where we are and any kippers we catch of note.
We seem to be happy were we are now at camp Markadia pulling out the carp, nothing big but it is never boring as the bites keep on coming.
Thanks for my birthday cards and presents, I opened them this morning. Very nice and it make us both think of you all back home.




No comments:

Post a Comment