Thursday 19 February 2009

The biggest so far just over 15lbs






Hi.Thursday 19th Feb and the weather is absolutely glorious and has been for the last week, we have just been into Beja to the hypermarket and to McDonald's for an e:number sandwich, it was very nice !.
The fishing is not as good at the moment as the sun is beating down on the barragem and the fish have moved up above the thermocline into the warmer water but they are not even feeding on the surface. Never mind it is excellent for us, I sit in my shorts with no shirt on to take in the sun.
We have a picnic lunch with a few cold beers and wine at the side of the lake and watch the wildlife, the amount of wild rabbits running around has to be seen and the racket they make calling to each other has to be believed.
There are all kinds of exotic birds flying about, I will have to ask Adie what they are when I next see him, (the miserable old git).
Poorly pussy is showing quite regular!, I have caught it 3 times and Sandra once, there is now daughter of poorly pussy I caught her yesterday, the same mouth deformation but half the size.
I have taken a video of "Poorly Pussy" and I will try and load it down here, I do not know if it will work?.(
Nope it failed)
Sandra has adopted our next door neighbour Marjorie as her friend, they seem to get on quite well, her and husband ray have just had their dog put down at a local vet in Beja the same one we took Evie too when she had her ear problem, apparently it was not long after we arrived, so they have both semi-adopted our Evie and Marjorie is always bringing round snap for our Evie much to her delight.
I think we will be moving off the campsite and on to Mequeneza Spain on the 27th of this month, if the weather is half as nice as it is here it will be brilliant,!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment