Tuesday 24 February 2009

Poorly pussy, what a gob! the fish not me
Hi.


Tuesday the 24 th of feb, this is the last time I will be able to log on in Ferraira as we are moving on to Spain on Thursday morning. The area around the village of Mequenenza at the side of the river Ebro is very rural and I do not think that television has arrived never mind the tinternet!, the hobby the inhabitants have is walking about looking lost and throwing bricks at one another.


It is 637 miles according to the navigator from Markadia, so we should just about manage it in a days driving, if we get fed up we will be able to pull into one of the petrol station overnight stops along with the lorry drivers. One thing about the trip back North is it will be very sunny and hot as the temperature as I write this is about 27 degrees in Ferraira.

It is there bank holiday this week until Thursday, with lots of Maddi Grass going on especially down on the Algarve about 80 miles from here, won't be going down this year as the weather is just as good where we are.


he fishing is now crap the hot weather has killed it, there is nothing moving on the lake, Sandra spanked me again yesterday she caught one and I blanked, just one massive take that cracked me off before I even picked up the rod.


Poorly pussy has appeared again I think I have caught it 4 times now and Sandra once, its a tenacious bugger and it always gives a good fight. I have taken a photo of it and I will put it on the blog.
A test bit of video I do not know if you will get it?


I will sign off now and will try to nick a wifi signal in Mequenenza or Fragga when we get to Spain.

From a very sunny hot Ferraria Portugal.

No comments:

Post a Comment